Italy- Diving Ruins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FinallyDiving

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello all,

We are visiting Rome in June and from there will probably go South to Sorrento but we haven't booked accomodations yet. Family of 4, 2 of us dive, fairly inexperienced (5 dives, 2 of which were in the Disney Epcot aquarium). I see 2 sites, Underwater Park of Baie and Underwater Park of Gaiola. Which would you recommend and which operators would you recommend? If possible I'd like to find something where the 2 non-divers could snorkel or tour while we dive.

Thanks in advance.

I used CENTRO SUB CAMPI FLEGREI last year. The dive was ok, but the sea was quite rough that day with a strong wind. I wouldn't recommend it with this kind of weather. However, if the weather is good these are nice and easy shallow dives in History. The dive shop is on a private beach, with an other operator having whirlwind pools and such.

Back
Top Bottom