Jet Fins Vs Colt 1911

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DA, it is a game of Russian Roulette we play, how many times can we pull that trigger, do we feel lucky today? I ask that each time, alone in the sky or deep in the sea, do we feel lucky today. So far the answer has been yes.

N

One of my flight isntructors once told me that the most important thing in flying was to keep your number of landings equal to your number of takeoffs. The same thing applies to diving where at the end of the day you want to be sure that your number of ascents still equals your number of descents.

Greasy side down, shiny side up.

Took an almost 20 knot decrease in wind speed over the numbers a couple of days ago. I wouldn't call it a landing, but more of a controlled crash. I guess the ratio is now kind of like most long time eBayers feedback scores: 99.8% positive. :)

Greasy side down, shiny side up.

Took an almost 20 knot decrease in wind speed over the numbers a couple of days ago. I wouldn't call it a landing, but more of a controlled crash. I guess the ratio is now kind of like most long time eBayers feedback scores: 99.8% positive. :)

Similar event happened to me back when I was a student and on a solo cross county. I throttled up to go around and dumped my flaps before I had a positive rate of climb.

Thankful for a long runway, after a go around and a successful landing, the locals were having a barbeque on the field and asked me if wanted to join them. I declined, hoping they wouldn't see me shaking as I went to the restroom to lose my breakfast.

I have been on a few boats out of NY where we had the clay pigeons going off the stern with a 870 or two for the interval. But the real fun was taking a tank of helium with us, a bunch of cheep ballons and letting one go and trying to hit it after 3 seconds, with the boat moving, with the hand gun or your choice. We shot sitting down when the boat was moving after one guy put a hole in his transom when he fired and stumbled at the same time.

As for planes, I know of a few Mig 17's and some jet attack trainers might be had.

PZL Mielec - firmowa strona Polskich Zak³adów Lotniczych w Mielcu

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom