Jonathan Bird's Blue World on Public TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just watched it! Great stuff Jonathan. I can tell I will be showing this over and over again to my now 3 and 6 year olds. They have seen every one of your episodes numerous times. Keep up the good work! Discovery kids didn't know what they were talking about. My youngest has been learning from your work since he was 2. And I think my 6yo is going to want to go to Holbox now....

Thanks dashark! I appreciate the feedback! We are expecting the new DVDs for season 2 in the next few days if you want to get it in a format you can watch easily at home! (And you don't have to wait for all the new segments to be released one at a time on the web).

Best,
Jonathan

Hello Johnathan,

I did a lot of diving around your place. Mostly below the inn. I tried to find your favorite spot but could not. Maybe we could dive together the next time I'm up.

I enjoyed seeing your presentation at Our World Underwater!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom