July 4 Sunset Cruise with Cozumel Sailing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was hoping Moonie and LULU would join up. Maybe it's for the best, with Moonie's predilection to overindulge... Diver G, maybe we can fit him in if he's restricted to a reasonable number of drinks?

I was hoping Moonie and LULU would join up. Maybe it's for the best, with Moonie's predilection to overindulge... Diver G, maybe we can fit him in if he's restricted to a reasonable number of drinks?
Shhhh.... Me and LULU usually stow away and I ain't missing this one.
You know being a mascot doesn't pay much, well actually nothing. It's all in the fringe benifits man!

Later,
Moonie

Please check in with me that you are still good to go for the sunset cruise on the 4th. I will also take payment for the trip. Just find me at the hotel. Look for any updates about the trip here and at the Scubaboard computer in the lobby.

You all are going to have a blast! Fourth of July on that water...... Mmmmmm Mmmmmmm Good times!

I'm still in...

I will watch here for details but do need info such as meeting time at Puerto d'Abrigo. I am just down the street from it - PansSiren knows my location...
Gracias!

Last edited:
Well I went and got myself bent on the first day of diving. I'm doing fine and my chamber rides are over, but due to the doctor's orders I'm unable to due the cruise.

So there are 2 spots available for invasion members. Let me, Dennis or Roxanne know ASAP.

---------- Post Merged at 04:55 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:50 PM ----------

I'm still in...

I will watch here for details but do need info such as meeting time at Puerto d'Abrigo. I am just down the street from it - PansSiren knows my location...
Gracias!

5:15 pm. Maybe a little bit earlier to be on the safe side.

5:15 pm. Maybe a little bit earlier to be on the safe side.

Perfect! Thanks for letting me know.
Take care of yourself...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom