Just got my custom color Zeagle Brigade today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

johnspierce

Contributor
Reaction score
Ordered it through Scubatoys, took 13 days from order date to sitting on my porch. Really looks great in person, it's a Zeagle Brigade with medium shoulders in red and large vest with red pockets and cumberbun. Fits nice and snug. Pockets are easy to get into. Extremely adjustable, got the cumberbun in the right position and I have the lumbar pad too. Super comfy.

Just wanted to share -- thanks very much to Joe at Scubatoys and the Zeagle crew in Zephyhills Fla for making my BCD.

John

ZeagleBrigade.jpg

nice! im also looking at zeagle bc (stiletto) and get it customized in olive color. i hope you dont mind my asking but how much did it cost you to get it done? i've sent emails this morning to a couple of dealers asking who can take my order and have yet to hear back from them. i'm pretty excited about it!

Nice colors. Anyone have pics of camo BC's?

Back
Top Bottom