Kevin Lee is the guest speaker at this month's Dive n Surf meeting

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MaxBottomtime

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Guest speaker this month will be Kevin Lee, a director with the Orange County Underwater Photographic Society. Kevin learned scuba diving to help share the wonders of the ocean with friends and soon took up underwater photography. His photos have since been published in calendars, newspapers, magazines, dive literature and numerous dive-related websites. Recently, he traveled to his seventh continent, going below the Antarctic circle, and scuba dived in 30-degree waters. He will share photos and stories of diving Antarctica this Wednesday evening, Oct. 21. More information about Kevin and his photography can be found at

Kevin Lee's Web Site

Lou E. Luey's

Lou E. Luey's is located at 160 International Boardwalk, near the corner of Pacific Avenue south of Beryl Street.

Chef Rafael will be preparing three dinner selections for us to choose from, so bring your appetite and some friends! All meals cost $11 each, including tax. A cash bar will be set up in the room. Please try to purchase your dinner at Lou-E-Luey's banquet hall to support this great location and their ongoing support of our dive team.

Please do not park at Captain Kidd's, because they do tow cars that are not driven by their patrons. To get here, park in the pier lot located on the south side of the corner of Beryl and Pacific. Walk downstairs toward the Marina and

you will see us at the north end of the Boardwalk.

Doors open at 6pm

Wish I was on that side of the Channel to hear Kevin speak and see his images both because his photography is fantastic and I'm interested in Antarctica when I finally master this drysuit thingie.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom