leisure pro deleting your reviews

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
hi i recently posted a review on leisure pro on a scuba tank, i did not give such a great review but it was a honest review, it was posted for a couple days and they deleted it. I just want everybody to know that when you read reviews on products you cant believe what they say because they only let the reviews they want you to read, even if it is a little discrediting. All i said was they need a credit coupon for the inspection and buy the time you pay shipping, and dealing with having to take your tank in and getting it filled it not worth it, but i also said everything else i bought which is almost 2000 dollars is great and the service was great as well. All i have to say is when you read a review just remember all the ones they delete.

Josh, not saying that you are wrong or right, but do you know 100% that the review was deleted? Maybe it was a glitch in the system, an error or something. Did you contact LP about this? What was their response.

Just making sure you've got all the facts.

And even if it was deleted, please remember that their website is THEIR property, designed for the POSITIVE reinforcement of their business. If they choose to delete third party material, it is their right. That being said, I have never deleted a non-obscene product review. In fact, I can't get enough of them. So, do me a favor, somebody go on my website and write me some reviews!

Phil Ellis
Discount Scuba Gear at DiveSports.com - Buy Scuba Diving Equipment & Snorkeling Equipment

i did not contact LP about this but i checked for the review and it was gone, Oh well i guess the other guy has made a point it is their right and they do want good reviews so i will leave it at that but thanks for checking this out.

True, but I have found some mistakes on their site.I was recently looking at a 3 guage console with nitrox computer that was on sale, but they were showing a 2 guage with a air only comp. There is a possibility, however unlikely that it was misplaced by design or accident. I have noticed a few other things that did not look right, and when I called to verify they were corrected almost immediatley.

Never heard of you r site till now i guess i will check it out. However you are right about it being thier right to delete it, but it was not really a bad review i stated that all my other things which amounts to about 2 grand were all top notch and thier service was great, i just wanted to give a honest review, but thats fine if i was a seller and somebody did that i might be a little upset too. so i will just forget about that and move on. but thanks for the new web site, never can have to many options.

Hi Josh,

Not surprised at your story. There is much more to the LP saga if you want to run a :search: here.

I have asked that this thread be moved to the more appropriate forum so don't get bent when it's not in Introductions anymore, ok...? :eyebrow:

Leisure Pro is represented on this board by Leisure Pro Brett. you can PM him and ask him yourself what happened to your review, or ask him to respond in this thread since you've asked the question in the open.

Hi guys, I just ran across this thread, this is something I will have to look into. I have never really dealt with the reviews so I don't know too much about them, but I will check this out and report back.

I have been totally surprised at a few web sites that have allowed negative reviews, and find that I am much more willing to buy from a company that allows such reviews to remain for the benefit of their customers. Of course this excludes reviews that border on the profane or obscene. One company I do almost all my mail order computer business with rates its products based on the average of customer reviews and that has been a big factor in my willingness to order from them.

Of course I am not saying anything specific to this situation. Let's see what Leisure Pro Brett uncovers.

Back
Top Bottom