Light and Motion GoBe+ 700 Spot Flashlight NIB $250

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Brand new Light & Motion Gobē+ 700 Spot

$250 including "basic" US shipping. MSRP is $299 everywhere else.

Look at the bottom for pictures...

Condition: NIB - Brand new, never used and never registered with Light & Motion. I only opened it to take the pictures you see here and then put it all back in the box.

Details: Here's the manufacturer's link for the one I have for sale: THE LINK

This model is new for 2014 so there are a few notable improvements to their previous model. What's improved over the last model? In short, the light is 200 Lumens brighter and the battery is improved allowing for longer use. This is Light & Motion's answer to a do-it-all flashlight, supporting 6 different light heads.

Here are some specs from the manufacturer's website.

Waterproof: to 120 meters.

Battery: This has the GoBe+ handle with the updated battery. 3.0 Ah. Brand new and upgraded battery design is a USB rechargeable li-ion battery with a status indicator, 5 power modes and run times up to 36 hours (up to 54 hours is possible with the "500 Search" light head).

Performance Testing: Specifications tested and certified to the FL1 standard. See Light & Motion's website for more info about this.

Lumens: High 700, Med 325, Low 100, Ext 50 and SOS 100

Run Time Details (Hrs): High 1.5, Med 3, Low 12, Ext 24 and SOS 36

Size and Weight: 45 X 122mm and 160 gr

Beam Angle: 20°

What's included: Of course, I'm including everything that came in the box. Here's the list from the website: USB Charge Cable, Bar Mount, Lanyard, Head & Body Splash Caps, Grease and O-Ring. GoBē+ Handle and 700 Spot light head. That looks like what I saw in the box too. If you look at the third picture (below) you should see everything that is in the box.

Money: I can take Paypal, Visa or Mastercard credit cards (or debit with Visa or Mastercard logos on them) by using the "Check out as a guest" through Paypal. I can also accept funds via popmoney (dot com) which is free for many users (it's a Paypal alternative that I get access to through the Boeing Credit Union here in Seattle). Or checks / money orders are fine too if you want to mail payment. For that matter, just let me know what you want to do and I suspect we can figure it out.

Shipping: Generally I know I can ship to typical U.S. addresses including Alaska, Hawaii and U.S. Post Office boxes. If you want International shipping, I might be able to do that but we'd have to chat because I have no idea what's involved. Also, let me know if you want to pay for Insurance, expedited shipping or any other special shipping add-ons before we finish our transaction.

Pictures:

20140211_113836.jpg 20140211_114242.jpg 20140211_114605.jpg

A note about me: I know I'm new to this board so I have no seller ratings here. I do have 100% seller ratings at other Forums I participate in, so let me know if you want rating-related links and I'll PM them over to you. Thanks for your consideration!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom