Limited time super saving on mono pole light mounts / and for your sola

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Z Gear

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Check out the site for low prices for a limited time on the mono pole light mount ( patent pending)
Now you can attach your video light to a camera pole and light up those dim areas to get those great shots. Don't forget the handle really helps in stabilizing your filming as well as relieve strain on your wrist when holding a camera pole while filming during your dive.

upload_2016-7-13_22-24-27.jpeg
images

upload_2016-7-13_22-25-1.jpeg
images

ZGRMPM.jpg

The professional mono pole light mount is also reduced in priced and is made to attach to your Sola lights.

upload_2016-7-13_22-28-29.jpeg

Why not put a light on your stick!!!!

Frank G
www.zgearinc.com

Check out the site for low prices for a limited time on the mono pole light mount ( patent pending)
Now you can attach your video light to a camera pole and light up those dim areas to get those great shots. Don't forget the handle really helps in stabilizing your filming as well as relieve strain on your wrist when holding a camera pole while filming during your dive.

View attachment 377507
images

View attachment 377508
images

ZGRMPM.jpg

The professional mono pole light mount is also reduced in priced (35.oo) and is made to attach to your Sola lights.

View attachment 377509
Why not put a light on your stick!!!!

Frank G
www.zgearinc.com

wanted to also share this video of the Sola light mount for your stick!!!

You can now just simply attach this mount to your Sola light and to your selfie stick when ever you want to light up those dim areas!!!!

Frank G
www.zgearinc.com

Will they work with other lights? I currently have an iTorch Video Pro6+.
pro6%20-%20resized1.jpg

Thanks.

Will they work with other lights? I currently have an iTorch Video Pro6+.
pro6%20-%20resized1.jpg

Thanks.[/QUOTE
Yes they do work with other lights .
If your video light has an area with a diameter of 1 3/4 then the regular monopole light mount grip claw will clamp down on to it no problem.

Since the lock line is very popular more video light manufactures are making lock line adapters for them specifically 1/2" adapter.

Here is the 1/2" lock line adapter you would need to get from I-torch inorder to attach to our mount.
I-DAS YS to 1/2" LocLine Mount

Thanks
Frank G

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom