List of what lenses work with which ports on oly housing.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i use the 50 mm with a epl1 and a inon 50mm port and a home made adaptor

PB067844.jpg

some pics taken with this set up
Blacktip Grouper, Epinephelus fasciatus | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Damselfish with Glassshrimp | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Hermit Crab | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Filefish | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Nudibrunch (Bornella cf. adamsii) @ Rock Point Kohphangan Thailand | Flickr - Photo Sharing!

Thanks guys for your replies and information.
I've had a bit of hard-drive trouble and lost a fair bit of my old information. . .
Bruce

Athena also makes an adapter to mount all of the Athena, Inon and Olympus ports for 43 DSLR housings, ƒŠƒ“ƒOƒtƒ‰ƒbƒVƒ…
It mounts just like the ports mount and has the threaded adapter for the ports on the outer end. It is a bit expensive.

phil for the 50mm as well???

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Sail Rock Diver
i use the 50 mm with a epl1 and a inon 50mm port and a home made adaptor\

any info on your home made adaptor?

Im thinking of making one myself.

sorry i did not make it by my self it was a company back in switzerland

Ah, OK. I will probably copy the Athena adaptor. I have just got the Athena 50mm macro port off ebay cheap. I purchased it in error thinking it was for my housing but alas its not. Looking out for the 50mm lens now.
Can I ask what are the dimensions of your adapator? How far out from the housing does it hold the port?

Ah, OK. I will probably copy the Athena adaptor. I have just got the Athena 50mm macro port off ebay cheap. I purchased it in error thinking it was for my housing but alas its not. Looking out for the 50mm lens now.
Can I ask what are the dimensions of your adapator? How far out from the housing does it hold the port?

The Swiss one is an exact copy of the Athena. . .

What about the Panasonic 7-14mm? I was told that it doesn't work well with the oly housing and that I should get the nauticam housing instead. Think I saw a Zen dome for the oly housing somewhere though. Does anyone have this combination (zen dome, 7-14 and oly housing)?

Here is quite a useful article. It appears that a port with lights for pt-ep05/06L works well with 45mm macro lens. As well as Zen 8mm dome.
Tip of the Month

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom