Live aboard diving in Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The only liveaboard I know of in Hawaii is the Kona Aggressor. We did a trip with them some time ago. It was a terrific trip, the water is colder than the Caribbean and there are healthy hard corals but not many soft corals. You see lots of sealife including some large animals and unusual critters you don't see in the Caribbean. The night dive with Manta Rays was a fantastic experience.

Last edited:
How long ago did you do this trip? Do you think it's run by the same people? Same boat? Same experience?

How long ago did you do this trip? Do you think it's run by the same people? Same boat? Same experience?

It was quite awhile ago, at least 10 years, I would have to check my logbook. But I have done 4 Aggressor liveaboard trips over the years and have always had good experiences with them and I have read positive comments about the Kona Aggressor trip from more recent travelers. Search the SB forum for more information.

Thanks. Now I'm excited to try that liveaboard. I just have to get through my other dive trips. (Make more money so I can go on more trips)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom