Local grinds

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

the pizza down the street from quinn's at the kona brew pub is da kine, bra! the pesto pizza and a beer sampler is reason enough to go to kona, not to mention the coffee and diving.

When you drive by at 6am it fills the air :D...Hey Pedge, we can go there for breakfast and then to kenekies for lunch and Tanakas for dinner....whatta ya say?

rickg:
justleesa,

Make mine a chili rice plate lunch with a side order of BBQ from Rainbow Drive-in on Kapahula Ave. It makes my mouth water just to think about it.

Rickg
And to top it off a Strawberry float :D. Dang those are so good, the oonly thing is they go straight from the lips to the hips :eyebrow:

bjgove:
the pizza down the street from quinn's at the kona brew pub is da kine, bra! the pesto pizza and a beer sampler is reason enough to go to kona, not to mention the coffee and diving.

I was thinking of going to Kona Brew Pub tonight.

Rained all day here, pizza sounds good.

Since I haven't heard anyone mention healthy food yet....

Next time anyone comes to Kona you should try the "Kona Natural Foods" lunch counter next to Safeway and Oodles of Noodles. Lightning fast service, healthy food, broke da mouth grinds.

justleesa:
When you drive by at 6am it fills the air :D...Hey Pedge, we can go there for breakfast and then to kenekies for lunch and Tanakas for dinner....whatta ya say?
Sounds good to me!! Be there in February-not soon enough-I want to be there now!!

justleesa,

Guess I'm just going to have to wait a while longer for my next Rainbow Drive-in fix :) Looks like I might get there in NOV or DEC for a meeting if I'm lucky.

Rickg

rickg:
justleesa,

Guess I'm just going to have to wait a while longer for my next Rainbow Drive-in fix :) Looks like I might get there in NOV or DEC for a meeting if I'm lucky.

Rickg

Hey Rick...time flies, it'll be November in no time... :wink:

Pedge:
Malasadas from Leonard's on Oahu...

Oh, my.

They're best when they're warm, but they're even pretty good cold. On our way to
Bonaire with some friends last year they wound up flying thru Oahu. We all met in
Chicago early the next morning, and they had brought some Leonard's malasadas with
them :thumbs_up:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom