Looking for a dive buddy (Alexbay,NY)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

narcosisjunky315

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey guys I unfortunately don’t have a dive buddy up here and I looking to meet someone to dive with. I live in ST.Lawrence county in upstate NY and like to ride down to Alex bay to dive. Looking for someone who’s willing to do some dives with me. My highest training level is Decompression procedures with TDI. I usually do side mount. I’d be happy to dive with anyone tho!

Just an FYI: Bonnie Castle now charges $20 per person per day to dive there, and you must check in to park. Seems pretty damn expensive to ask $20 per person if you ask me. $5 or $10, sure, but $20 is steep.

Just an FYI: Bonnie Castle now charges $20 per person per day to dive there, and you must check in to park. Seems pretty damn expensive to ask $20 per person if you ask me. $5 or $10, sure, but $20 is steep.
The islander site is public access and I have a fill station right there so that's a no brainer 😁

The islander site is public access and I have a fill station right there so that's a no brainer 😁
The fill station at the Islander has been closed for years. Hunts still owns it, but hasn't actively filled tanks there in a long time--at least as far as I know of.

As a local, I like the Islander, but I'm still disappointed that Bonnie Castle is $20 now. I'll consider finding ways to access Bonnie Castle from the water to avoid paying the ridiculous $20. Hell, if anything, it makes local charters seem like a hell of a good deal.

The fill station at the Islander has been closed for years. Hunts still owns it, but hasn't actively filled tanks there in a long time--at least as far as I know of.

As a local, I like the Islander, but I'm still disappointed that Bonnie Castle is $20 now. I'll consider finding ways to access Bonnie Castle from the water to avoid paying the ridiculous $20. Hell, if anything, it makes local charters seem like a hell of a good deal.
It's more of our little dive spot and caters to classes occasionally run out of there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom