Looking for an honest person.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kevin316

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I couldn't find a better thread to put this under so if you think it should be moved I would understand.

I have a chance to buy a new Canon housing for a very good price but I'm having problems getting them to ship it to Canada. When they made the ad they never clicked off the international shipping box and now they are having trouble changing it.

What I am looking for is an honest sole that lives in the US (preferably a Northwestern state) that I can ship it to and have them forward it to me by USPS. You could open it and confirm that you aren't shipping something other than a camera housing. Of course I would pay shipping costs.

It would have to be someone that is established on the board and has a good reputation.

Anyone interested in helping a guy out.

I know it's a bit risky but what does a guy do.:idk: I know there are still trustworthy people out there. Where would we be in the diving community if we couldn't trust the person in the water with us.

Check their trade rating, its a fair indicator.
PM me if you don't hear from someone in your preferred area as I am in Texas :-(

Sent ya a PM. When you respond, include a link to where you bought the item. That would make it a little less risky.

I just wanted to say thank you to both of these individuals for offering to help me out. I managed to get the item shipped from the seller but it's nice to know there are still people willing to help.

Kevin

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom