Looking for buddies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lerpy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hey there, new to tech and looking for people to dive with so I can get more experience and learn with those that are experience. Recently completed my Helitrox/Deco course, I am also Intro Cave Certified.

I live in Kingston and dive the St Lawrence river and have roughly 300 dives to date. As I say looking for tech buddies that do not mind a newbie that wants to gain experience.

Thanks,

Matt

Hi Matt,
I'm a retired instructor, with 1200 dives, (200 tech). I've had a knee replacement, not doing any tech diving, sold my doubles but switching to side mount.
I live in Belleville, but work at Bombardier, just up the end of Taylor Kidd Blvd. Avid wreck diver.

Mike D

I'm in Trenton, just west of Belleville. I get to Kingston and Brockville fairly often (usually one or twice per week). Always looking for people to dive with.

Just saw these replies, thanks for the response. Looks like the season is done, although hoping to maybe get out and do a shore dive or two to test out my new computer. You guys do any diving in the Trenton/Belleville area. My parents are in the county so down there a lot. I know Ducks is gone now which is unfortunate.

Lerpy, is Ducks really gone? what happened are they being replaced by another dive outfit?
never mind, I did a search and yes it appears that Ducks has been sold.

Last edited:
Yup Ducks has been sold. Not looking like anyone taking over the area at this point.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom