Looking For Dive Buddies In Victoria

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

adventureswithwill

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm back in Melbourne for a few months and looking to find some buddies to dive with.

A bit about me: I have my own online business (internet marketing) so I'm extremely flexible on times/dates. I have ~300+ dives, most of which are in strong currents off Bali where I live most of the year these days. I don't have any experience diving in Victoria, which is one of the reasons I'm looking for buddies in the area! I have all my own gear (including camera set up - always happy to share photos and take photos of others).

I'm also happy to volunteer as a DM/help out with marketing for a shop in return for dives as well. On occasion we might also have access to a friends boat in Portsea as well for boat dives when he is free.

If anybody is looking for a buddy or has some other suggestions, let me know. Would love to see some leafy and weedy seadragons :).

If you wish to chat PM me and I can send you my mobile number

Peter

Do you use facebook? There are a number of dive buddy groups for the peninsula area. PM me.

Back
Top Bottom