Looking for suggestions on wetsuits for S. Florida/Carribean waters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for the replies. A friend gave me a gift card for Divers Direct, so i guess i will use it for a Bare wetsuit, and maybe a litle later upgrade to a Pinnacle.. guess you can never have to many wetsuits huh???

Well ive heard of Hendersons, but never personally dived in one yet. Guess i will try and find a LDS to rent one and see if i like it....
I haven't been below 71ft as yet, so im not sure as to how cold i will be at those depts

The Pinnacle is a little more durable and probably a slight bit warmer than the Henderson Hyperstretch but the Hyperstretch is more comfortable. All a matter of where your priorities are.

I was comfortable diving during the winter with a 3/2 rip curl f-bomb with a rash guard underneath. it has warmed up enough for me to move to a lycra skin.

my GF wears a 7mm henderson hyperstretch with hooded vest in the beginning of the spring (she won't go in the winter) and switches to a 5mm with hooded vest in the summer.

I also like Henderson Thermoprene and Hyperstretch. Comfortable and still fits after a few too many trips to the buffet. I also have 2 Scubapro Everflex suits that are well made and comfortable.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom