Looking to buy a new Dive computer and need some help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aeris Atmos Ai - Awesome computer. The info and graphs I get from downloading to the PC is incredible. I really like the positioning of the computer and compass, it's very easy to hold the computer and compass in one position and see everything at once while doing underwater navigation. I'm new and still learning but very happy with this buy...

John

LOL! Why do you think I keep mine in guage mode! But in all honesty, the proof is in what you get. Do some dive simulations and see how the SUUNTO tracks compared to something you are comfortable with, whether they be Haldane tables, RGBM tables like NAUI's, V-Planner, etc. Dial it with pushing the oxygen and changing conservatism factors until you get something you like.

The computer is a tool. Nothing more. If you give it intelligent input, you can get intelligent output.

I dive the Oceanic ProPlus II.... It has everyting that you wanted in a computer. As I tell people that look at it in my store... it will tell the recreational diver everything they need to know except when to pee their wetsuit! Truly the best air integrated, non wireless computer on the market... in my humble opinion.... You aught to check it out! VERY easy to use, set, and dive....

I run an oceanic data pro + II, great unit, same guts as the aries or the sherwood wisdom (which is another really nice puter)

I know where you can get a wisdom fer a good deal, pm me and I put u on to them.

Quick detach, a must have, compass to... pc downloadable.. YES YES YES user replaceable priceless.....!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom