Lost and Found for SoCal

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lost my Ocean Quest blue and clear mask with gopro attachment on April 12 at Shaws Cove.. had a Scuba.com blue band on the back of mask.. these are prescription lens mask would love to get them back.. thanks all..

I don't count on it but still:) Lost one Tusa fin with aftermarket spring strap in the surf on El Matador state beach, Malibu.

FOUND AT VET'S: Red Atomic Blade fin on 05/10/15. Let me know if you think it's yours!

FOUND! Prescription Dive Mask w/Snorkel, LOCATION: New Hope Rock, San Diego WHEN FOUND: July 4th 2015, DIVE BOAT: The Marissa.
PM me.
Good Divin

LOST July 3 at Leo Carillo: 1 aqualung shot fin with spring strap and a blue and clear Aqualung Look2 mask with prescription lenses.
Doug4747@mac.com
thanks
I think you guys were there when we were. I'm going to swing by the lifeguard trailer today or tomorrow to see if they found my fin I lost before you got there and will let you know if any of your stuff popped up

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom