Lost go pro - reward offered!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Reward offered!!!💞💖

LOST GoPro (my first one I just bought, ever !!!😱😭)

Was diving at Sana rosa shallow but couldn't find it 😭

- has YELLOW wrist strap

- boyant also in YELLOW attached

Please contact on WhatsApp or message! +1 587-707-1371

Picture for attention!💖

Good luck. Did you have your contact info in the first photo on the card?

If it was set to float rather than sink & you lost it yesterday it's likely out at sea now. Something that small even with a brightly coloured wrist strap is very hard to see from a distance while on the surface. Your only real hope depended on you adding contact info onto the memory card or having an ID tag attached to it.
Adding your ID is easy. Photograph things like your drivers license, C Card, or a business card PLUS a photo of your hotel or the key card they give you if it has the name etc as the very first few frames on the memory card. I also recommend having a camera slightly negative so it will slowly sink rather than float away but that's something we could debate forever.

If it was set to float rather than sink & you lost it yesterday it's likely out at sea now. Something that small even with a brightly coloured wrist strap is very hard to see from a distance while on the surface. Your only real hope depended on you adding contact info onto the memory card or having an ID tag attached to it.
Adding your ID is easy. Photograph things like your drivers license, C Card, or a business card PLUS a photo of your hotel or the key card they give you if it has the name etc as the very first few frames on the memory card. I also recommend having a camera slightly negative so it will slowly sink rather than float away but that's something we could debate forever.
Yes I really wish I would have!

Hi unfortunately not, it was my first one just got it and really didn't think I'd lose it!😭🤦‍♀️
When you replace it be sure to shoot a "this camera belongs to" picture as the first file on the card. Like someone else said, if it was neutral or positively buoyant there's no telling where it might end up - potentially hundreds or thousands of miles from where you lost it. Maybe a turtle will find it and use it to direct and shoot a short film:

Back
Top Bottom