Lost Gopro Hero 4 Silver on Paradise Reef

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubamatt1968

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Needle in a haystack... however I found a man's ring this trip which I will post, in 40' of water on Paradise Reef so hoping karma will return the favour...LOST our new GoPro Hero 4 Silver in standard housing with a clear Evo 24" stick with a green handle off my wrist while waiting to reboard after a night dive on Paradise Thursday Nov 5 about 8 pm. I carelessly did not have it attached to my bc with another lanyard or retractor. We were diving with Blue Angel and we were drifting near north end of reef. The micro SD card has 3 days of diving footage so less concerned with the camera than the card. We are heartbroken to have lost this footage as my partner was just certified. Hoping if a fellow diver finds it on bottom wedged they will look to SB for owner. Realize that with current it could be on or close to cruise ship terminal or shore. Having it returned would make our awesome trip just that much better. Thanks for reading. Matt

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom