Lost - Magenta Filter + Macro Lens For Gopro - Pt Lobos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

edgrimley

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I would appreciate it greatly if someone were to let me know if/when the following is hopefully found:

Backscatter magenta filter + Macromate lens combo for GoPro. Macromate is side mounted, filter top mounted. I have the GoPro, the add-ons were pulled off accidentally.

Was lost most likely just off the ledge at the end of the boat ramp at Point Lobos today. Conditions there were very soupy and after much searching could not find it. I returned someone's GoPro with similar add-ons last year, so I am hoping the gear karma is on my side.

On a side note - the conditions were surprisingly great today. Despite some big swells at the surface and some surge in spots below, we were able to find 40-foot visibility both in the protected interior of Middle Reef and the various walls around Hole in the Wall.

Temps were cold - high 40s at depth, 51-53 at the surface.

Thanks in advance!

Eric Elia
Oakland

Back
Top Bottom