Lost Scooter - Reward

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gravitron

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

Through a series of mishaps, my scooter drifted off on its own at Lock 21 today. With the strong current, God knows where it might end up. If anyone finds it, a reward is in the offing.

Scooter is a Submerge Magnus. It has no name on it, but the tow leash is hot pink !

Thanks in advance!

Phil

Oef.... and I get all teary eyed when I lose a knife! I hope you get it back.

Give Rick Stanley at Ocean Quest in Newfoundland a call... Sooner or later it might show up down there! ;-)

All the same, that sucks. Do you have "I thought the damn bolt snap was snapped" insurance coverage?

Hello,

Through a series of mishaps, my scooter drifted off on its own at Lock 21 today. With the strong current, God knows where it might end up. If anyone finds it, a reward is in the offing.

Scooter is a Submerge Magnus. It has no name on it, but the tow leash is hot pink !

Thanks in advance!

Phil
Found your scooter! Give me a call 613-362-6139

just for interest ...what was the reward just so i know what to ask for if i find one lol

Back
Top Bottom