For Sale LOTS OF GEAR FOR SALE

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rick00001967

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
hi all
sorry but i was not sure where to post this so hopefully this will reach enough people.
i made a list of gear avail for sale and will post the link below. i will remove items or mark them in red as they sell.
asking prices are in usd but we can obviously discuss canadian pricing for my fellow canucks.
pls see list for descriptions and sizes etc. let me know if i missed any important info.
feel free to message me with any questions.
pics are avail to send on request. there are just too many to post here.
serious inquiries only pls
just for size reference.....i am 5 foot 9. weight goes between 175 and 185. size 9 feet.
email me at gooper@shaw.ca
thx
rick

Can I get more info and perhaps pictures of the bare and scubapro drysuits? What model are they and what size are they?

Can I get more info and perhaps pictures of the bare and scubapro drysuits? What model are they and what size are they?
I'm sorry I didn't realize I could scroll over. I'm interested in the bare suit. Could I get pictures of the suit?

I'm sorry I didn't realize I could scroll over. I'm interested in the bare suit. Could I get pictures of the suit?
on the way

update: a few items have sold. thx fellas!! lots more to go.

bump. pls see list for updates. dont forget to scroll down to see the whole list and sideways for more info. pics are avail of course.

bump

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom