Lynx: lot lot to like but few Hmm's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you Eric for the answer. Just I'm not sure of the meaning of TTS?

---------- Post added December 12th, 2013 at 12:15 AM ----------

I found it Time to surface. My preference should go to separate decco and TTS. As I understood, TTS includes ascent time, decco and 3mn safety stop, am I right?
Do you have an idea of when this update will be ready?

Was playing around tonight with some settings. Getting ready for a week in cancun.

One thing i was quite disturbed to notice is that, you cannot change your gas from air, and still use the buddy display. ??

So I can't set it to nitrox and still monitor my wife air....

Was playing around tonight with some settings. Getting ready for a week in cancun.

One thing i was quite disturbed to notice is that, you cannot change your gas from air, and still use the buddy display. ??

So I can't set it to nitrox and still monitor my wife air....

I must re word this.

You cannot use it in TEC mode and have buddy monitor.

In REC mode, you can switch to nitrox and still have buddy pressure.

Although, I spent the last week diving in cancun, tx died halfway through my trip.

I must re word this.

You cannot use it in TEC mode and have buddy monitor.

In REC mode, you can switch to nitrox and still have buddy pressure.

Although, I spent the last week diving in cancun, tx died halfway through my trip.

Really??? What is so different about Tec mode that would preclude the availability of the buddy check features? Point of fact that would be when I would be most likely to use that feature.

Tec mode changes to 3 gas mode.
Two deco gases.
One could monitor all three.

Kenny,

I think you're getting the ability to have 3 separate gas mixes (Nitrogen and Oxygen) programmed confused with having a trimix functionality (Helium Oxygen and nitrogen).

Spent a week in cancun over Christmas.
Tx died during dive number 3.
New battery before the trip.
Put another fresh battery in after the dive.
Dead.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom