MAKO Spearguns Announces High Pressure Floats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Dear Spearos,

I recently had the pleasure of announcing new MAKO Spearguns AR15 American Speargun, which was designed by Tin Man and Griswald, two well known speargun innovators in the United States.

Since then, the MAKO AR15 has become our premier big game speargun featuring Tin Man’s all stainless steel reverse trigger mechanism with the AR15 assault weapons handle, optional enclosed track and a South African Spear with Sharkfin Tabs. This gun features the strongest trigger mechanism of any railgun on the market and has quickly become our number one big game gun.

Now, I am pleased to announce the availability of the MAKO Spearguns High Pressure Float.

MAKO Spearguns High Pressure Float

MHPF-2.jpg

These are the HIGH PRESSURE FLOATS that big game hunters have been waiting for. Constructed out of durable 1100 gram HYPALON material which is the same durable Military Spec HYPALON material used in Special Forces boats (1100 gram).

In addition to using the best material, we also use a welding process (not glued) on all seams which makes for a much stronger float. The floats can be filled to a max pressure of 15-20 PSI which can provide 100% of the rated lift at a depth of about 40 feet

Features:

• Zodiac Nose Cone dramatically reduces drag in the water.
  • 20 PSI Pressure Rating means more floatation at depth.
  • Valve Stem positioned at the back of the float (instead of the side) so it does not get caught on your buddies floatlines.
  • Handles Save Lives! Equipped with a rear handle for safety and for towing.
  • Front and Rear D rings for connecting to float lines.

Specs:

15 Liter: 28” long x 26” circumference
30 Liter: 30” long x 30” circumference Coming Soon!
60 Liter: 37” long x 49.5” circumference Coming Soon

In closing, I want to thank our customers for their support. With your support, we have grown tremendously in the last 2 years.

Since then, we introduced the:

• MAKO Yamamoto Freedive Wetsuits
  • Competition Fins
  • Mini Mask
  • Kona Kill Knife
  • Tin Man Reverse Mech for the Do It Yourself Gun Builders
  • Up armored Rubber Freedive Weight Belts

And now, with this new MAKO High Pressure Float, I am pleased to offer another quality product.

And, because we sell direct to you the diver, we can offer this float at an amazing price.

Oh yeah…a couple more things…

My carbon fins should be here soon…

And, I am working on an enclosed track wood gun designed by Tin Man and his dad, Wood Guy, which features a fully laminated teak stock with Tin Man’s Reverse Trigger Mechanism and the AR15 Frame with A2 Assault weapons style grip, which was also designed by Tin Man.

This is another exciting project. Please sign up for our facebook announcements for specials and future announcements.

Thanks guys.

Dive safe,

dano

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom