MAKO Spearguns Announces NEW Titanium Dive Knife

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

titanium-dive-knife-on-arm.jpg

MTDK-2T.jpg

For you scuba guys out there, I have a new Titanium Dive Knife that I know you will like.

This is the exact same high quality Titanium dive knife offered by a couple of the more expensive names in dive gear. It is an awesome knife!

But, because I sell direct to you, the diver, instead of through dive shops, this badass knife costs a heck of a lot less through my website.

Same Factory - Same Quality – No Dive Shop Mark-up.

For the elite diver who demands the ultimate in quality and corrosion resistance, the MAKO Spearguns Titanium Dive Knife is loaded with features making this one of the highest quality dive knives available today.

Features

• One piece Titanium blade and Tang
  • 45% lighter than stainless steel
  • Full Comfort grip handle
  • Super sharp edge
  • Serrated top edge
  • Hooked line cutter on line edge
  • Dive tank banker butt
  • Lanyard attachment point
  • Depth compensating rubber straps with buckles
  • Completely disassembles for cleaning
  • Awesome sheathe with double locking buttons
  • Blade length 5”
  • Overall length 10”
For more information on this awesome Titanium Dive Knife, please visit
Titanium Dive Knife | MAKO Spearguns

Dive safe,

dano

Last edited:
$80? That's just as pricey if not more than many titanium knives available at online resellers. Here's one for $77: http://www.leisurepro.com/p-udrkbstyl/aqualung-big-squeeze-lock-titanium-knife-tanto-tip

Kosta:

Thanks for the feedback! Leisure Pro is a tough competitor who has a huge selection and probably unmatched buying power.

However, MAKO sells direct which provides some pricing advantages of our own, plus I like to think that we offer the very best customer service in the industry - we try to, anyway.

Our new knife is a bit larger and beefier than the one you listed above and the price difference is just a few dollars. If you order a MAKO knife and any other product that brings the order over $100, we also ship for free (in the US).

I did a good bit of research and testing of this new product and I attempted to price it (like all our gear) at a very competitive price. I appreciate your feedback and comparative shopping efforts.

dive safe!
Dano

Dano,

I'm also a cheap bastard (that's the Dutch half in me, and that side of my family is from a very conservative part of Holland) who will spend $$$ on things that are important for safety and that I use often. I hardly use knives. When it comes to knives and such, given that I hardly use them and lost one once, I'm even more tight fisted.

Just some full disclosure. And yes, LP is tough to beat, though there is one dive shop chain in the Seattle area that matches and sometimes beats them in price. But that is hard to do.

Is there a blunt tip version?

No we do not offer that option. A knife is used by spearfisherman to dispatch the fish (scramble the brain), sometimes to gut fish and also to address the emergency entanglement.

Back
Top Bottom