MAKO Spearguns: Charity Auction and New Gear

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
I’m excited to announce our expanded product selection. But first, let me tell you about the charity auction I am running on Ebay to support our veterans and their families at Fisher House:

CHARITY AUCTION:

We're auctioning a new 30L High Pressure Float this month to Benefit the Fisher House ($157.95 value).

The Fisher House program recognizes the special sacrifices of our men and women in uniform and the hardships of military service by meeting a humanitarian need beyond what is normally provided by the Departments of Defense and Veterans Affairs.

fisher_house.jpg

MAKO Spearguns High Pressure Spearfishing Float

High Pressure Float | MAKO Spearguns

high-pressure-float.jpg

We donate 100% of the total sale price of each auction to Fisher House. We do not just donate the profit, we donate all of it. Then we ship the speargun to you at no cost as our 'thank you' to you.

The auction will be live for 7 days (through about 11:30AM EST on 11/6), so please jump over to ebay and support our vets!

Click here to bid on the Fisher House ebay auction: Mako Spearguns High Pressure Spearfishing Float Charity Auction | eBay

I’ve got several NEW PRODUCTS to Introduce:

MAKO Water Proof Speargun Bag

Finally, a speargun bag made of 100% waterproof material that rolls up (super compact) when not in use. They come in three sizes prices starting at $43.95!

Speargun Bag | MAKO Spearguns

speargun-bag.jpg

MAKO Spearguns Heavy Duty Speargun Bag

HEAVY DUTY SPEARGUN BAG

If you travel, this heavy duty padded speargun bag is for you! Easily holds up to 6 spearguns. Comes in two sizes, priced from: $119.95

Heavy Duty Speargun Bag | MAKO Spearguns

speargun-bag-heavy-duty.jpg

MAKO Spearguns Monster Speargun Reel

MONSTER REEL

The Monster High Capacity Speargun Reel has totally up armored internal bronze bushing, making this one of the strongest spearfishing reels available, and designed specifically for monster fish.

Price: $63.95

Monster Speargun Reel | MAKO Spearguns

monster-speargun-reel.jpg

MAKO Spearguns Lobster Catch Tool

This easy to use, crazy looking lobster gear lets you reach into holes where a noose can’t go and it is made from solid stainless steel .
Price: $26.95

Lobster Catch Tool | MAKO Spearguns

lobster-master-grabber.jpg

Aeris F10 V3 Freedive Watch

IN STOCK: AERIS F.10 V3

Now available: Version 3 Aeris F.10 Freedive Watch, the best dedicated freediving watch on the market today.

New functionality includes Automatic Wet Dive Activation from Watch Mode, Backlight activates during audible alarms, Auto countdown timer reset and start, Improved log access and Dual time on main watch display option and more.

Price: $399.99

Aeris F.10 Freedive Watch

aeris-f10-freedive-watch.jpg

INSTRUCTIONAL VIDEO

In this How-To video we will show you the simple steps to install the MAKO Camera Speargun mount for WOOD Guns.

[video=youtube;dwXB-i4OQc8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwXB-i4OQc8[/video]

BACK IN STOCK:

CATALINA FREEDIVE MASK

Previously named the ULV, the Catalina Freediving Mask is back in stock. With a slightly larger skirt and larger air volume than the Minimus Mask, the Catalina is designed to fit larger heads. Price: $34.95.

Catalina Freediving Mask | MAKO Spearguns

catalina-freediving-mask.jpg

HIGH PRESSURE FLOATS

Our popular High Pressure Floats are back in stock, including the new 30L with ballast & dive flag. Three sizes; priced from: $102.95.

High Pressure Float | MAKO Spearguns

high-pressure-float.jpg

Dive Safe!
Dano

Back
Top Bottom