Mako Spearguns: Free Shipping! Cont. Us Over $99

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
FREE SHIPPING!
We now offer Free Shipping on orders over $99 in the continental USA. This is great news, and even more so for our friends on the West Coast. Not just some products - All products. If your order is over $99 it ships free anywhere in the lower 48.

free ship.jpg

Last edited:
We've gotten a lot of positive feedback on our new policy. ::cheers:

Spring is here!

Check your bands, your suit and anything else you've been neglecting all Winter!

Please check out our NEW Products Section, we are constantly adding new products (that you didn't know you needed to get free shipping :D)

New Products | MAKO Spearguns

Way cool... can you supply bands for other guns? I own an AB Biller 42 that I haven't shot in over five years. What do I need to know to order new bands?

Way cool... can you supply bands for other guns? I own an AB Biller 42 that I haven't shot in over five years. What do I need to know to order new bands?

Pete:

AB Biller guns come stock with metal wishbones. We don't stock that type of replacement wishbone, but we do have these articulating, solid wishbones which are compatible and should last a long time.

Articulated Wishbones for Bulk Rubber

MAWBR-2T.jpg

So you would probably need two of these... and then most likely you would want to use 16 mm latex bands.

Primeline Industries Black Latex Tubing

MBR-BK-2T.jpg

We use and stock Primeline Latex which is the best quality band material available (not the least expensive).

We charge just $2.00 labor per band to make custom - hand tied bands. This ensures that you get the freshest bands possible - not ones that were made 4 months ago and then sat on a shelf at the dive shop all winter. We hand tie ALL bands for ALL our guns on the day the order is placed .. BTW.

Custom Made Latex Bands | MAKO Spearguns

Unless you know the length of your existing bands, the best thing to do is to measure the distance from the muzzle hole/slot to each shaft notch and then give us a call and we can figure out the appropriate band length for you.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom