MAKO Spearguns High Pressure Spearfishing Floats

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just received another shipment of my MAKO High Pressure Spearfishing Floats.

High Pressure Spearfishing Float | MAKO Spearguns

MHPF-2T.jpg

When I designed these floats with the “Zodiac Nose Cone”, I knew they would be popular among serious hunters. But I had no idea they would be this popular.

After testing my first prototype with the “Zodiac Nose Cone”, I was highly impressed with how easily it could be towed through the water. Even in current, there is minimal drag compared to other floats.

Equally important to the highly efficient hydrodynamic design, the bullet proof “Zodiac Nose Cone” also adds to the ruggedness of the float. The Zodiac Nose Cone can bang into rocks, corral, propellers, and even razor sharp trim tabs. You name it… It will not puncture.

In addition to the Zodiac Nose Cone, I added a rear handle to the float for one main reason…..Safety!!!

And, I put the inflate valve at the back of the float so it would not get caught up on your buddies floatline.

Another important feature for guys needing the optional dive flag is that I use one of my “MAKO Lower Leg Weights” as a weight, which further reduces drag as it acts like a keel on a sailboat.

Available in 15L, 30L and a whopping 60L, these high pressure floats are taking huge fish, including monster Tuna and Wahoo.

Also, for scuba divers who are looking for the ultimate in an inflatable surface float (with a dive flag) the 15-liter model provides over 30 lbs of lift and is very easy to tow.

If you guys need any High Pressure Spearfishing Floats, as you can see in the photo, I have a few.

Dive safe,
dano

attachment.php

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom