Mako Spearguns: Loads Of New Gear And Charity Auction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MAKO Spearguns

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey guys (and gals), we are running another Charity Auction for the Fisher House which benefits the families of our Wounded Veterans. It is an excellent charity and I am proud to help support their mission. All proceeds from the auction sale goes directly to them - 100%.

This auction is for the Predator Pro 3G Speargun..any size and free shipping.

Please check out the link below for details of the auction and our new products.

Dive Safe!

Dano

Charity Auction: Predator Pro Speargun

Hey Guys,

I just completed another Ebay Auction to raise money for The Fisher House.

I am totally stoked and want to send out a huge THANK YOU to the winning bidder and to all the other guys who also placed bids.

The winning bidder and the other participants could have bought the gun for less on our webpage, but they chose to pay more for the gun, knowing that every penny of their money was going to The Fisher House to help our wounded soldiers and their families.

So, for the people who placed bids: THANK YOU! :cheers:

And for the winning bidder, a big THANKS to you too.

I am honored to be a member of the dive community, and totally blessed to be in a position where I can give back a little to those guys who gave so much.

And, for the winning bidder, I am going to throw in one of my new Pro Series Reels at no charge. Just tell me what size and what type of line you want.

Thanks guys,

Dive safe,

dano

speargun-reels-pro-series.jpg

Hey Dano,

Questions about your 680 lumen light, if you don't mind.

- Could I use 1 x 18650 instead of 2 x CR123?

- What are the details of operation? I.e. single press to turn on? Single press to turn off? How do you change modes (hi/low/strobe)? When you turn it off then back on, does it come back on in the same mode it was in when you turned it off?

Thanks.

Hey Dano,

Questions about your 680 lumen light, if you don't mind.

- Could I use 1 x 18650 instead of 2 x CR123?

- What are the details of operation? I.e. single press to turn on? Single press to turn off? How do you change modes (hi/low/strobe)? When you turn it off then back on, does it come back on in the same mode it was in when you turned it off?

Thanks.

Thanks for the interest Stuart!

First question.. no. We have found that the 18650 is a tiny bit fatter than the CR123, so they don't fit. you can find rechargeable CR 123 batteries if that is your intent,

The operation is as follows:
First press: ON @ High power
2nd press: Low Power
3rd press: emergency mode: strobe
Press again... OFF

Most people will probably want to operate the light at high power, so the initial activation of high power makes sense. To shut down, press the button 3 more times.

The light follows that same sequence each time... always starts up at full power..

The emergency strobe function might be a very useful feature for a diver lost on the surface.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom