Malapascua trip for 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

clgsamson

Koya Kap
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
moving up our annual sogod run to early 2011; Myra and I are doing Malapascua on October 29 to November 1. Planning to spend the night of the 28th in Cebu and start early for Maya the next day. Maybe in the water by lunch time:eyebrow:.

No resort yet but I'm looking at where Zee and Maggie last stayed in Malapascua. No invitation required, just list up if you want to join:)

And yes you can post your recommendations too...most especially, where to eat:rofl3:

yes, we've exchanged emails already. He's putting up a diveshop and resort with the diveshop to be operational by end-Jan. I'd say nice timing as the resort or a big part of it would be ready by time of our visit.
what matt needs to put in is a HUGE-AZZ videoke machine... that'll bring in the Korean tourists and make him rich overnight :rofl3:

Jag

what matt needs to put in is a HUGE-AZZ videoke machine... that'll bring in the Korean tourists and make him rich overnight :rofl3:

Jag

The Koreans, or you Jag?! :D

Can't wait to see this trip come together...Certainly by that time we will be "cooking" so I'm optimistic to see as many of you as poss enjoying what we create over the next few months...and of course enjoying the fantastic diving here.

If anyone has questions then please let me know...

Cheers,

Matt.

The Koreans, or you Jag?! :D

Can't wait to see this trip come together...Certainly by that time we will be "cooking" so I'm optimistic to see as many of you as poss enjoying what we create over the next few months...and of course enjoying the fantastic diving here.

If anyone has questions then please let me know...

Cheers,

Matt.
i need "each day with you" and "nothing else matters" in my videoke machine else it's a bloody waste of singing...

you can spare us "my way" and "impossible dream"... caloy will need stuff by eddie peregrina though

Jag

Back
Top Bottom