Malibu fun dive next Friday after work (June 8)?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think the surfers should pay us to plan Friday night fun dives. It seems every time we try, the only ones who win are the surfers. Good size waves this afternoon at Zuma. As good as homemade cookies sound, conditions for tomorrow probably won't be very conducive for diving

Maybe we should give up on Fridays and try for some other day of the week in the future

:( Oh well! I know, the deck does seem to be stacked against us, doesn't it?

Unfortunately I'm pretty well booked up for the next several weeks - I'm leaving for French Polynesia on the 28th, and my weekends are socked in until then. But I'll tell you what...if you can keep your eye on conditions over the next couple weeks, and if things happen to be looking good on a mid-week night, I'll keep my gear ready to go on a moment's notice and I could get down there on pretty much any night except for Wednesdays. Just keep us informed...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom