Man looses testicals in Scuba cylinder Rupture in Canada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He should be congratulated for preventing himself from passing on his "stupid gene" to future generations.

I think you will find that this site is a satirical site, nothing is true. For example, another story claims that the Sydney Opera House is going to become a backpackers hostel!

This is the disclaimer at the bottom of the linked website...

"All content is for entertainment value only. Any resemblance to any real person, people, business, country, solar system or entity is unintentional. All images are copyrighted to their respective owners."
Since it is fiction, they should have named him Richard Palmer instead of Robert. As the Brits would say, he's a wanker. :wink:

So, you believe everything posted on FB? Is the Onion your source for factual news too?

So, you believe everything posted on FB? Is the Onion your source for factual news too?
Who are you referring to? I said it was fiction.
Besides, the thread title said he only loosened them. I'm sure he can find the proper wrench to fit his nuts and tighten them up a little. lol

Seems to me that The Onion is a more reliable source for news than some of the other mainstream news organizations.

People play with all kinds of stuff on youtube. Here's a guy that has a 30,000a power supply in his house. He uses it to blow stuff (like microwaves and power saws) up on his channel. Photonicinduction

With real people like this, it's easy to see why this story seemed believable.

I will never understand why some people feel it's ok to play with compressed gas. Well being a fellow diver I do wish him a speedy recovery.
I too hope he recovers from his lack of being an actual real person.

Why do people post replies to forum posts without reading all the previous posts? Very, very annoying to read answers to questions already answered dozens of times or in this case, expressing sympathy or other thoughts when it is not real.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom