Manta Ray's At Komodo National Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FL-Jack

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Komodo is my new favorite dive destination in the world. I've been pretty much everywhere and Komodo blew me away. Even beats Raja and PNG, IMHO!

Camera is an old HFM30 with stock Canon housing.

Komodo can be pretty epic! It's definately one of my faves. I'm having a hard time looking for a place for a November trip and I'm leaning to being lazy and just going back to Komodo for a fourth time.

Nice footage!

Where were you based and diving with, FL-Jack?

@FL-Jack Thank you for sharing this! That video is amazing. I'm so glad I decided to do Komodo and am really excited for it in September. If you're really into rays, and ever in Costa Rica......The Big Scare in Guanacaste off Playa del Coco/Playa Ocotal region. 20 FOOT GIANT PACIFIC MANTAS! Bucket list good and just takes your breath away. It's hit or miss. You might not see them or you might see bull sharks instead. Or you might get both!

Back
Top Bottom