May 9 & 10 Spaces Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nema@Olympus

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi guys!

We had a couple of last minute cancellations on a our CCR Only trip for this weekend. If you are on the east coast (or willing to hop a quick flight over), this may be the trip for you.

Where: Morehead City North Carolina
When: May 9 & 10
What: Full Day Rebreather Only Charter
Why: Because diviving in the Graveyard of the Atlantic with a 90 minute run time is nearly unheard of.
Cost: $170 per day
Lodging: We have an inexpensive dive lodge 1 block from our docks
What else is cool about this weekend: The U-352 is our main attraction, May 9th is the anniversary of when she was laid to rest.
How do I sign up: Give either Nema or Jon a call at 252-726-9432. I can't promise I'll log back on often but will definately give it a shot. You can also e-mail nema@olympusdiving.com for a quick resonse.

Thank you for your time...I need to come on here more often. I can not count the times at Beneath the Sea this year, I was told hello by someone from this board!!!

Nema :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom