Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SkullDeformity:
What? Banana hammocks unattractive? My world is shattered!

Skull - sorry to be the bearer of bad news. :(

artek:
how about borat style:wink:
Oh dear! NOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl3:

ronbeau:
I wear Under Armor and it never bunches up. Other people mentioned that WalMart has a general version of Under Armor that cost less.

Speedo also makes something similar call Jammers that people have discussed here on ScubaBoard.

I would definitely prefer either if the items I mentioned to a bikini or a typical Speedo bathing suit.

I got some of the Walmart brand: Athletic Works.
They come in tank top, short and long sleeved tops, and I've only found the thigh length shorts. They work pretty good, are cheap, and are available in: white , gray, blue, and black.

......for me under a dive skin. I then wear an appropriate wetsuit over the skin.

This has worked well for me as I have dived all over the world. Always modest and never bunches up.

Dave

I had to go back to the boat to get some more weight once and the guy on the boat was wearing loose shorts with the string banana hammock inside. I knelt on the ladder and he squatted to pass me the weight which is when he had a slight wardrobe malfunction and I got more than just the extra weight!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom