Men's Bikini's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Em_Dee:
It is more important that you be comfortable for the dive. Make sure you get the proper size and fit, no one needs seams coming apart or anything hanging out that shouldn't be.

Personally, I just don't "look" at those around me, although it seems like a lot of you are! :wink:

Over the course of this thread, that has been my thought. While on a boat preparing for a dive, shouldnt everyone be more concerned with their gear and their buddys gear instead of what someone chooses to wear under their wetsuit? Almost sounds like a bunch of high school girls wispering in the corner of a room making fun of what the non popular people are wearing.

I say wear whatever makes you most comfortable durring your dive.

TheTrickster:

Nope, they are for real. I have 3 pairs that are similar that an ex-girlfriend bought me. I was hesitant to wear them, but then I figured out that everytime I did, they ended up on the floor next to her bed, along with whatever she happened to be wearing at the time! So I figured it was well worth it to wear them anytime business needed to be done with her!

I think most guys are way too uptight about underwear in general, why not have fun with it?

For me it is all about comfort. I really don’t care about colors or fashion (much to my wife’s dismay). What I don’t like is when everything is not held in or something slips out and I can’t stand the seams where they are on Speedos. Under-Armor products are great. Great quality and they do what they are designed to do. Under-Armor gear looks to be about half the price of the Skinzwear Jammers, but I would guess that people would say that the Skinzwear are more stylish. You can get Under-Armor at REI. Here is a link:

http://www.rei.com/online/Search.do?vcat=REI_SEARCH&vcat=REI_SEARCH&query=underarmor&x=0&y=0

I have actually used Under-Armor’s long-sleeve shirt as a mock skin suit top when diving in the tropics and kite-boarding or kayaking.

SoCalMike:
Nope, they are for real. I have 3 pairs that are similar that an ex-girlfriend bought me. I was hesitant to wear them, but then I figured out that everytime I did, they ended up on the floor next to her bed, along with whatever she happened to be wearing at the time! So I figured it was well worth it to wear them anytime business needed to be done with her!

I think most guys are way too uptight about underwear in general, why not have fun with it?

I wouldn't wear my underwear to the beach, and I'm sort of under the impression that that's what that site wants me to do.

Looks like that site is geared towards chip'n'dales dancers or something...

plot:
I wouldn't wear my underwear to the beach, and I'm sort of under the impression that that's what that site wants me to do.

Looks like that site is geared towards chip'n'dales dancers or something...

Yeah, I dont see how much of that would pass for swimwear in the U.S., but it does make good underwear.

sambolino44:
Inspired by this thread, on my last dive I used my bike shorts, and they worked a lot better than my usual baggy swim trunks.

Comfort is king, and that means my boys need support. I find that bike shorts by themselves leave me hanging, sometimes left and sometimes right. Okay, but this isn't really meant to be funny. I am glad that I found this thread. I have spent time in stores and on-line looking for something that both provides support, and covers the modesty factor. So lately, I have been diving with a speedo or underwear underneath my bike shorts. I get support and I'm not a 45 yo guy in a bikini. Also, its not too thick, and I get additional thermal protection on cold water dives.

What I really need is the old style swimsuit with a comfortable inner support mesh. I find that the old swimsuit mesh is actually not that comfortable after being compressed by neoprene.

Just my two cents....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom