Men's XXLS (2XL-Short) Pinnacle 3mm Elastiprene Full Suit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kryssa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
This suit was bought in 2010 has been worn for maybe 25 dives and rinsed at the end of every dive day. The suit doesn't fit any longer, so my loss is your gain.

• 3mm titanium lined Elastiprene neoprene throughout the entire suit for greater warmth, increased mobility and easy donning
  • High stretch Elastiprene is elastic enough to make donning simple, yet resilient enough to provide tremendous warmth
  • Proprietary soft-brushed lining throughout the suit
  • 10mm thick spine pad protects back and reduces internal water movement
  • Spine pad is lined with nylon flap to aid zipper movement
  • Roll neck collar with new closure system allows freedom of movement without breaking the neck seal
  • Near bulletproof Kevlar kneepads
  • Molded shoulder pads protect diver and suit as well as help keep BC in position
  • 8" gusseted ankle zippers with smoothskin sealing surfaces
  • Honeycomb o-ring wrist seals with Orcaskin forearm gussets
  • Marine grade brass main zipper slider and pull
  • All seams double glued and blind stitched with reinforcing stress disks at all seam intersections
  • Elastiprene's exterior lining is highly resistant to pulls and snags

The only wear-and-tear on this suit is that the neck tape is peeling a little bit. However, this doesn't affect the suit as the tape is only for aesthetics.

If you have any questions, let me know. I paid $229 for the suit and am looking to sell it for $100 + shipping. Local pick-up and drop off to Santa Clara or Campbell, CA areas.

Click for the sizing for XXLS below:

MaleSizechart.jpeg

I am also selling an XXL 3mm Merino-lined torso heater. Most people call this a core warmer. This makes a great addition to the suit, making your 3mm full suit much warmer for borderline temperatures. See the post here:http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/cl...3mm-torso-heater-core-warmer.html#post6525393

Buy them both for $125 + shipping and you have yourself a lot of options! Wear just the full suit, just the core warmer, or both!

Attachments

• SCD0609_Pinnacle.jpeg
    SCD0609_Pinnacle.jpeg
    47.9 KB · Views: 163
Pending for now. I'll let u know if it doesn't go through.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom