Merry Holidays all

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lowlysubaruguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Since I cant wish anyone Merry Christmas it will have to be Merry Holidays

Im off work tomorrow headed to the airport to pick up my baby. He’s 23 and in his 5th year of college. He’s a big part of my early semi retirement plan. He’s going to make enough money to buy a really nice house someplace tropical with a boat slip and Im going to mantain it for him:)

One of his other brothers graduated last spring got a decent job 6 miles from home and hes living with us until he either moves out or his brother buys that house for me to live in. I was so happy he graduated I bought him a brand new boat it’s wonderful 26 feet long twin OB dive door in the side and a toilet so I dont have to quit early. I made a mistake and put it in my name but I did make sure he knew that I was really happy he graduated and got a real job.

Im laughing as I write this. Im really just hoping they both succeed. And dont have to work as much as me. Im having lack of compression sickness havent been below sea level since March and its eating a hole in my regulator I thought it was my soul but its just my regulator. Was planning on a trip in Jan but I broke a tooth a few weeks ago cant get it fixed until Jan and I havent even seen the dentist yet it may ground me for a little longer. Maybe I will buy a new BC or something for all the suffering ive gone through. My wife told me Santa Claus is bypassing my chimney all together the Fishfinder and boat cover was more than Santa had invisioned after the boat came home. I may do something stupid like unwinterize it and put it in the water next week just because.

Hope all of you have safe and memorable holidays.

We are also hoping our kids get through college and buy us a Scuba condo, they can even put it in their own name, as long as we get our own room and parking space.

Back
Top Bottom