MetroWest Dive Club Announces that Wrecks is Back!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Rickm401

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Jeff Wagner
Vice President, MetroWest Dive Club
(978) 502-9481 / jeff_wagner@hotmail.com

Rick Marshall
Speaker Coordinator, MetroWest Dive Club
(617) 217-8165 / r_mar@comcast.net

MetroWest Dive Club Announces that Wrecks is Back!

FRAMINGHAM, MA – The MetroWest Dive Club (MWDC), a nonprofit organization dedicated to promoting fun, safe SCUBA diving, announced the return of its highly popular Wrecks Symposium™. This years show will be held on Nov. 8, 2008 at the Keefe Technical School in Framingham, MA, and will be MWDC’s 15th Symposium.

Symposium presentations will cover a wide range of wrecks along the East Coast, with the majority being within recreational SCUBA diving depths. Specific topics are still in the works and will be announced soon. We will offer some fresh, new elements this year and, of course, we will have all the wreck diving gear and equipment, photography, exhibitor, and artifact displays that Wrecks is famous for. As the date of the show gets closer, please visit our website, MetroWest Dive Club, which will be updated regularly with more details.

“I’m really excited that the club is bringing Wrecks back” said Richard Palanzi, MWDC President and seventeen year club member. “We’ve had a lot of previous attendees ask us about Wrecks, because they really enjoyed the show. With the focus on East Coast wrecks that are at recreational depths, it’s even more fascinating to learn about wrecks when you know that you can dive them yourself.”

The MetroWest Dive Club is dedicated to promoting fun, safe SCUBA diving, and introducing and familiarizing members with new dive sites. MWDC is committed to encouraging good relations with its coastal neighbors through courtesy and good SCUBA diving etiquette, and getting involved with community activities. Visit their website at MetroWest Dive Club.

Very cool Rick. It's nice to see/hear that it's returning; and it looks like you guys are getting the support from club members that's needed to pull it off.

If you're interested in the power point slides that I used to introduce and fill between speakers, pop me a PM and I'll email what I have, so you guys don't necessarily have to start from scratch.

Back
Top Bottom