Closed: [Sold] Mint Oceanic VTX Air integrated dive computer w/ transmitter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Loxodiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Mint, 6 dives only, 7 hours of use. Upgrading to a technical dive computer. This is not the recalled model, this is the new upgraded model.

VTX Air integrated dive computer, Wireless transmitter (VTX Complete only), Lens protector, Dive computer resources DVD, (Operating Manuals, PC Interface Software, USB Drivers), High-density wrist strap, 8 extra CR2 batteries, Safety and reference manual, Data transfer cable, Protective carrying case. Brand new Bungee Kit.

Asking $650 including CONUS shipping, insurance is optional. International shipping will be payed by the buyer, otherwise CONUS only.

I have the right to decide who will be the buyer.

Oceanic VTX Link

IMG_7146_zpsm414m34f.jpg

IMG_7144_zpsmzoufucg.jpg

IMG_7145_zpseukqfylh.jpg

IMG_7142_zpsl1duate8.jpg

IMG_7141_zpsul9ezxvr.jpg

IMG_7148_zps5srjdx7y.jpg

IMG_7151_zpskkbsxbol.jpg

Last edited:
Hi, I am keen to get a VTX and have friends who live in Boca who could come over and collect. Could you tell me what serial number your computer is? Also if you can give me some contact details I can get my friend to contact you and arrange a time to view.

Thanks & regards

Lee

Hi again, sorry I just saw that the serial number is in one of the photos so ignore my question on that. If you can give me some contact details I will get my friend to get tin touch ASAP.

Thanks

Lee

Hi again, sorry I just saw that the serial number is in one of the photos so ignore my question on that. If you can give me some contact details I will get my friend to get tin touch ASAP.

Thanks

Lee

Hello Lee, Private message sent with my contact and serial number

Back
Top Bottom