Montreal Dive Club

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You are right, it is not the most "fun" in the world, but the viz is amazing and there is no current which make that place perfect for no-hassles diving. There are quite a lot of fish, including some decent-sized pikes! Have you seen the beaver dam? The baby stroller? Every time I dive there I see something new!

I haven't seen the beaver dam or the baby stroller.... I've only seen the front half of the motorcycle... If anybody wants to go in the next two weeks, I'm in!

Hi all, im relocating newly to montreal and i would like to know if any dive club is there?! How can i join it?
Relocating from a sunny beach place to montreal makes me a bit nervous on how, where and with who to dive there ... !!!

thanks

We don't really have a "club" per se, but we've got a bit of a community of divers at Action Scuba in Pointe-Claire, with some very active divers.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

For a lot of people the season is june to september, roughly. Before and after that is drysuit territory (or a rediculous cold tolerance).

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom