Moose & Max DEMA 2007 Silent Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Max

Registered
Reaction score
Today at DEMA?
What a day.

Silent Diving Systems, where we talked with Nigel Hester (in photo) about a new mouthpiece being announced at the show. Their new mouthpiece will be on the market sometime in 2q2008. This new mouthpiece works on their existing rebreathers and provides a easily turnable rotary valve switch for switching open to closed circuit. This new mouthpiece is an ideal upgrade for existing silent diving systems users.

For marketing information contact Mike Fowler or Karen Whalen. If you happen to be at DEMA, they are both at the show.

Check out their products at Ambient Pressure Diving Ltd.

SilentDivers2.jpg

SilentDivers1.jpg

What a clean design! I think the trend towards integrating a second stage open circuit regulator is way awesome and a real safety improvement. This way, if you notice a problem you can switch to open circuit while dealing with it.

I found the Silent Diving Systems reps to be quite friendly and eager to listen to and answer questions. Rebreathers, needless to say, are way expensive, but I admire those reps simply because, unlike some other reps, took as much time with you as you needed and didn't like other reps, cut you off abruptly because they saw someone who may be a more potential buyer. That says alot for their operation....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom