Morrison Springs Friday 9/15/06 07:00

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaYoda:
I tried to PM GLENFWB and ask if he wants to ride up with me but the PM system isn't working right. So GLENFWB, wanna ride together?

I could do a third dive after lunch at Sally's.
It will be up to whether GLENFWB wants to ride and if he can stay. I'm game if it all works out.

I am game for either way...I can do early or late or early AND late...I have set the day aside so you guys just let me know what works best for. Yes, I would like to ride together. If we can't get the PM to work I will give you a number to reach me at and we can make arrangements from there. If we are leaving early I guess I will have to get my rental gear the night before. But, won't be renting long because I ordered some stuff from Scuba Toys today!!!

I will also try to PM you and see what happens.

Glen

Even with a 7AM meet time, you would have to rent the night before to be honest. If we can meet at 6:30-6:45, I'd feel better about making my first job ontime(10AM). It'll mean that I have to leave here, at latest, by 5AM - ick! I'll do it if I can get a dive in though!

SeaYoda:
I could do a third dive after lunch at Sally's.
It will be up to whether GLENFWB wants to ride and if he can stay. I'm game if it all works out.

Please try not to provoke the locals if you go to Sally's. Remember GLENFWB is a newbie, and we don't want him to be scared off this early.:D

kchFLA:
Please try not to provoke the locals if you go to Sally's. Remember GLENFWB is a newbie, and we don't want him to be scared off this early.:D

Heck, my wife is worried I am going to scare YOU guys off...sounds like we will get along just fine! :14:

GLENFWB:
Heck, my wife is worried I am going to scare YOU guys off...sounds like we will get along just fine! :14:

There is a story behind seayoda scaring the locals. I'll have to locate the thread if someone else doesn't get to it before me.

Is your office at the store in FWB? Thought I might stop by and say hi.

Port Tack:
How far is Morrison's from Daphne, AL? Thanks

Mike

Suprbugman will probably be along later in the afternoon and can answer this question. For right now I can provide the following: The exit on Interstate 10 is 95 or 96 so it's 95 or 96 miles from the Alabama / Florida line.

Thanks, I dove it in the 80's but have not been since then. I appreciate the info.

Mike

kchFLA:
Two out of three were there for lunch last time I went and, even without the camera, the main nervous guy was looking all around during the meal. Obviously these guys frequent the establishment on a regular basis. It seems like they work in construction or something related. Must be pretty local because the waitress called one of them by name.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom