NACD Instructor standards violation

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Uhh Pete, did u forget the entire thing of how Rob got the training chair position?

Of course he did, it's convenient for his buddy for him to have forgotten. What's that quote? "What difference at this point does it make?"

Of course he did, it's convenient for his buddy for him to have forgotten. What's that quote? "What difference at this point does it make?"
And the FUDDD continues. Innuendo, backed by no facts with no other intention but to smear someone with a different view than yours. You're good at that.

Damn. I ran out of popcorn.

And the FUDDD continues. Innuendo, backed by no facts with no other intention but to smear someone with a different view than yours. You're good at that.

oh pete you're neat.

haven't you done the exact same thing in post 436?
more diving, less posting from you plx

oh pete you're neat.

haven't you done the exact same thing in post 436?
more diving, less posting from you plx
No, I haven't. Moreover, I don't need you to tell me what to do or how to do it. I'm certainly not impressed with your passive/aggressive tactics.

What innuendo are we talking about here? I thought it was pretty much established that folks were kicked off the board because they were pushing to evict a GOB from the instructor roll in response to his arrest for trying to buy an ounce of cocaine from a police officer. And, that the board members were kicked off the board while they were out of town for work.

Is the innuendo that Rob did or didn't have a hand in the kicking? Because it's really irrelevant to the point that was being made, which is that the man (or men) behind the curtain run the show the way they want, and anyone who doesn't tow the line or kiss the ring ends up with the short end of the stick. If Rob did have a hand, it would make what's happening now more ironic I guess....

i have really dialed back my scubaboard posting of late but I just cant get over pete murray being the arbiter of how the cave community can act on any given issue.
especially when he's spreading rumors about larry green while telling others to not spread rumors about rob et al.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom