Nardi Pacific E23 issue help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

udt71

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
5000 - ∞
I have the HP Air Breathing Compressor, model PACIFIC 23, Electric Driven and and I face the following malfunction:
1: cartridge filter is exhausted on display screen
2: we changed the carbon cartridge filter, (had less than 50 working hours)
3: still remains the same indication on display screen.
Can you please advise further actions?!

Attachments

• NARDI PACIFIC E23 DISPLAY SCREEN.jpg
    NARDI PACIFIC E23 DISPLAY SCREEN.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 68
DESCRIPTION FRONT PANEL:
The electronic control system NARDI COMPRESSORI monitors the proper operation of the compressor: manages the pressures and temperatures of one or more compression stages; It manages the inlet pressure of the air or nitrogen; It manages how to use manual or automatic; displayed it keeps the working hours of the compressor and signals the need to perform the service after the hours of work scheduled; management of the electric motor; setting the maximum and minimum pressure during use; Menus available in four languages; Display contrast adjustable; It manages alarms and failures indicating precisely the problem; hardware outputs for interfacing with other operating systems.

Use and change parameters:
Initial startup screen software
To enter parameters, press the ARROWS and press PAGE.

Press PAGE to proceed...........
Setting management filter. The management of the filter calculates the life of the cartridge, and displays an alarm on the display, when the cartridge is full.
Set "TEMPERATURE SENSOR"
Press PAGE to proceed
Set the code according to the type of filter used, according to the table below
Then press PAGE.
Written on the FILTER, press the RESET button until the white bar does not complete the progression.
Now all the parameters are set.
TO SAVE THE PARAMETERS HOLD THE KEY PAGE UNTIL YOU COMPARE THIS SCREEN.
SELECT AND PRESS THE PAGE.
Now the parameters are saved.

Attachments

• Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (378).png
    Στιγμιότυπο οθόνης (378).png
    272.9 KB · Views: 84
Hello,

I am planning to purchase the same compressor. May I ask your comments about this model when you compare with the brands like Bauer, Coltri etc.?

Thanks in advance

Back
Top Bottom