NAUI certified divers register online?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

messenone

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
Hey all,

I completed my NAUI ADvanced Scuba diver cert this past summer and I was wondering if there is anywhere online where I can register.

Just in case I find myself on vacation and I forget my card.
That would be a good way for proving that I am certified.

Also are there any benefits for NAUI members? Or online deals / discount for members?

Regards,

Vangelis

You're probably already registered.

Most certifying agencies have a way for dive shops (for example) to verify that you are certified.

Here's NAUI's: NAUI Worldwide Diver Lookup

I just checked mine and zero results. Maybe NAUI is not updating regularly??

I just checked mine and zero results. Maybe NAUI is not updating regularly??

I have contacted them via email and they asked me to photocopy my ID etc along with my certifications (I ended up taking pictures of my plastic NAUI ID's because my black and white copier produced an unreadable copy).

They updated my details manually.

I will do the same shortly for my girlfriend.

You should do the same.

I sent them a gif of my certification, my name, birthdate, where I lived when I certified and the date and shop I certified through and they added me to their list. it was pretty quick

Depending on when you were certified you may be in the on line database or not. You can contact NAUI and get listed if you are not on the database but if your instructor used on line registration for your cards they are in the database automatically.

Back
Top Bottom