Nazi U Boat In Lake Ontario

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is going to snow here tomorrow.. So much for global warming....

Yes, but the snow doesn't last long because the days are getting longer - Spring is finally coming back to the Midwest! But that picture looked darn cold!

Sticking Tongue Out 4.jpg

You all are wrong, this is a TRUE story...it says so on the internet.

While this story might be an internet sensation. there is a U boat in the great lakes but not Ontario. UC97 rests in lake Michigan. here is a link to a picture taken in Toronto Ontario as it was being presented as a trophy after the war.

Archives description public keyword search (TO)

I found this link to A&T recovery page for the UC97. It includes some history and a few pictures of the sub on the bottom.

I was given coordinates years ago but have never confirmed them.

A&T Recovery, Home page, Navy Aircraft as Artifacts

i know of 1 ww2 relic thats really on the bottom of lake ontario (i saw it last year ) and no i wont reveal it at this time but im working on a plan fro it , its a VERY accessible site .

Bah nevermind, I just realized this was the same article posted originally, the date at the top is just today's date, not the date of the article...

Back
Top Bottom