Nekton Rorqual Diving Cruise - JOIN US!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Trwmodela

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I just booked the Nekton Rorqual out of Grand Cayman for the week of September 30th. Please consider joining me and other fellows divers for a great week of Nekton Diving. I know the Captain on the Rorqual and he is a true professional! Nelson is also an excellent dive instructor, as I speak from hands on experience. You can send me an instant message if you have any questions.

SPECIAL RATE IS: $1,495 (plus $100.00 fuel surcharge)

Nekton Diving Cruises
Pam Farris
1-800-899-6753

www.nektoncruises.com

Tim
Fort Myers Beach, FL

I hope you have fun. I have a Nekton brochure at my crib and it seems wonderful. I don't have the money to join you, but let me ask you, will you be flying directly to Grand Cayman? From Miami, Fort Lauderdale or Fort Myers?

I am flying Cayman Airlines out of Miami on Saturday, September 30th in the AM. My rerturn flight is Sunday, Oct 8th after staying one night at the Sunset House on Grand Cayman.

Tim

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom